Feem Lite Wifi File Transfer Apk
Feem Lite Wifi File Transfer Apk Description
Feem Lite Wifi File Transfer Apk is an android application which is used to transfer files over the wifi. It can transfer files between two android devices. It is developed by FeePerfect AG, currently this app is free and easy to use. By using this handy application users can easily share files over the wifi whit their family, friends, co-workers, who are already on the same local network. It is a simple, painless, and quick application which can transfer data such as pictures, documents, videos, from phone to phone, phone to computer, or vice-versa.
It doesn’t needs an active internet connection, but the both devices are connected on the same local network. It supports a faster transfer for users who frustrated with the slow transfer speeds with other file transferring applications. Feem transfer files instantly from one device to another without a active internet connection. This saves the time, internet and bandwidth of the users. It have guaranteed privacy, i.e, if the files is transferred through thirty party app over the internet the government can access illegally your files stored on the internet.
By using the feem, no government, no corporation, not even the developers of feem can access your files, when it transferring from one device to another. In other sharing or transferring applications you can share limited size files, but in the feem application there is no limit of any file size and the transferred data.
Features of Feem Lite Wifi File Transfer Apk
- It can share or transfer files between two devices(connected on the same network) over the wifi connection.
- You can transfer files without an active internet connection.
- This is a lite application which is free and easy to use.
- By using this application users can transfer pictures, documents, videos, and files.
- It does not require an active internet but both devices are connected on the same local network.
- It supports a faster transfer for users who frustrated with the slow transfer speeds with other file transferring applications.
- It have guaranteed privacy, i.e, if the files is transferred through thirty party app over the internet the government can access illegally your files stored on the internet.
- By using the feem, no government, no corporation, not even the developers of feem can access your files, when it transferring from one device to another.
- In other sharing or transferring applications you can share limited size files, but in the feem application there is no limit of any file size and the transferred data.
Feem Lite Wifi File Transfer Apk Setup Details
- Software Full Name – Feem Lite Wifi File Transfer
- Setup File Name – Feem_Lite_WiFi_File_Transfer_getpcpro.apk
- Full Setup Size – 2.6 MB
- License Type – Full Version/Free
Feem Lite Wifi File Transfer Apk Download
Click on the below download button to start to download Feem Lite Wifi File Transfer Apk.
Q1: How do I transfer files through Feem?
Ans: Open feem on both devices, then wait for scan, connect devices by selecting them and share files.
Q2: Is Feem any good?
Ans: Feem is 50 times faster than Bluetooth and it supports the transfer of large files without actually eating up your bandwidth or your wallet as a matter of fact.
Q3: Where do Feem files go?
Ans: Feem files such as images will go on default photo folder and other media will also go on default folder.
Q4: Is Feem fast?
Ans: Yes Feem Wifi File Transfer Apk is fast from all file transfer apps.
Q5: How can I transfer large files over offline?
Ans: By using different file transfer applications.
Q6: How do I use WIFI Direct Feem?
Ans: By Activate Wi-Fi Direct Mode by clicking on the Wi-Fi Direct option inside Feem
Q7: How is Feem app?
Ans: The Feem v4 app allows users to transfer files, photos, videos, audio files, and apps for free
Q8: How do I transfer files from PC to PC offline?
Ans: 5 Ways to Transfer Files From One Computer to Another
- Use an External Storage Media. Obviously, this is the way most people do it. …
- Share Over LAN or Wi-Fi. …
- Use a Transfer Cable. …
- Connect the HDD or SSD Manually. …
- Use Cloud Storage or Web Transfers.
Q9: How do I share files offline?
Ans: Click the “Share” option at the bottom of the app to launch the offline sharing tab
Q10: How can I transfer files from PC to PC with WiFi without Internet?
Ans: Use a USB-USB Cable to Transfer Files from PC to PC Without Internet
- Boot both the PCs. …
- Insert one end of the cable into the USB port of your PC 1, and the other end into the USB port of PC 2. …
- Choose the installation type by selecting the “USB Super link adapter.” Then, click “Next” to continue.
Q11: How do I transfer files from my laptop to my laptop wirelessly?
Ans: Transfer Files Wirelessly Between Laptops
- Right-click My Network Places and select Properties.
- Select “Create a new connection (WinXP)” or “Make New Connection (Win2K)” to launch the New Connection Wizard.
- Select “Set up an advanced connection.”
- Select “Connect directly to another computer.”
Q12: How can I transfer data without WiFi?
Ans: How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”. …
- The two devices should now be connected. …
- Click on the device name you are sending data to, then the “Feeling Lucky” button.
Q13: How can I connect two laptop with WiFi?
Ans: If you want to know how to connect two computers wirelessly, here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Joining an Existing Wireless Network.
- Creating an Ad-Hoc Wireless Network.
- Connecting Two Computers Wirelessly Using Bluetooth.
- Using WiFi Direct to Send Files Wirelessly.
- Creating a Mobile Hotspot Using a Smartphone or Tablet.
Q14: How do I transfer files from my laptop wirelessly to my laptop Windows 10?
Ans: Specify how to share content
- Open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Shared experiences.
- Under “Nearby sharing,” using the I can share or receive content from down-down menu, and select: Everyone nearby — Your PC will be able to share and receive content from all nearby devices, including those you don’t own.
Q15: How do I share files on WiFi with Windows 10?
Ans: Sharing files using basic settings
- Open File Explorer on Windows 10.
- Navigate to the folder you want to share.
- Right-click the item, and select the Properties option. …
- Click on the Sharing tab.
- Click the Share button. …
- Use the drop-down menu to select the user or group to share a file or folder. …
- Click the Add button.
Q16: What is the fastest way to transfer files from PC to PC?
Ans: The fastest and easiest way to transfer from PC to PC is to use the company’s local area network as the transfer medium.
Q17: How can I access files on another computer on my network?
Ans: Open File Explorer and select a file or folder that you wish to give other computers access to. Click the “Share” tab and then choose which computers or which network to share this file with. Select “Workgroup” to share the file or folder with every computer on the network.
Q18: How do I transfer files between computers?
Ans: You can transfer files from one PC to another PC easily using cloud storage services like OneDrive or Dropbox. You can also copy files to an intermediate storage device like a USB flash drive, or external hard drive, then move the device to the other PC and transfer the files to their final destination.
Q19: How do I transfer everything from one laptop to another?
Ans: Jump to:
- Use OneDrive to transfer your data.
- Use an external hard drive to transfer your data.
- Use a transfer cable to transfer your data.
- Use PCmover to transfer your data.
- Use Macrium Reflect to clone your hard drive.
- Use Nearby sharing instead of HomeGroup.
- Use Flip Transfer for quick, free sharing.
Q20: Does Windows 10 have a migration tool?
Ans: Use Windows 10 migration tool: It can perfectly overcome the shortcomings of clean install. Within several clicks, you can transfer Windows 10 and its user profile to target disk without reinstalling. Just boot off the target disk, and you’ll see the familiar operating environment.